Brian Bobik have partnered up with Waden Kane Game Studios to convey their new title Traffic Cop VR to the HTC Vive later this month. This comical title would require wonderful time administration, important considering and technique in case you are to outlive the busiest intersections and unpredictable drivers. The trailer under exhibits what may be anticipated for these on visitors obligation…
Directing visitors within the 1950s was a troublesome job and greater than probably a really boring one. Fortunately, with Traffic Cop VR gamers will expertise all of the enjoyable of the job with all of the boring bits taken out. Not solely will gamers transfer visitors alongside effectively and chuck the guide at rushing motorists however they may even be required to cease the occasional big hen infestation or alien assault within the unlockable mini games.
Traffic Cop VR options:
- Direct visitors within the metropolis’s busiest intersection and maintain the automobiles shifting.
- Take strategic motion when automobiles transfer at totally different speeds to keep away from collisions.
- Survive unpredictable drivers as they velocity by means of intersections.
- Dodge incoming meals thrown by raging roadsters or catch it and throw it again!
- Unlock mini-games and shield the residents from an alien assault, big chook infestation or uniform staining hooligans.
- Wield your trusty ray gun, or take purpose with the slingshot.
“Traffic Cop VR is a foolish concept that popped into my head whereas sitting at a pink mild. I had simply came upon that the preferred VR recreation was referred to as Job Simulator. I joked to my girlfriend, ‘If a game based in a cube farm was so much fun, what could be more ridiculous than that?…..being a Traffic Cop!’ Within an hour, I used to be making an inventory of recreation play and on the hunt for a developer,” stated Brian Bobik.
Traffic Cop VR will probably be obtainable for the HTC Vive later in May with Oculus and PSVR variations on the horizon.